Today I turned eighteen which to be frank is completely surreal I spent ages wanting to be eighteen and it's creeped up on me all of a sudden. After a whole weekend of being throughly spoilt, I thought I'd give you a run down of "life lessons" from a naive eighteen year old.
1. Sleep and laughter can cure anything, the doses may vary.
2. A good red lipstick will make you feel like a queen on even your worse days.
3. Some people may never like you, no matter how hard you try and that okay.
4. It may hurt like hell but everything passes.
5. A properly fitting bra will change not only your boobs but your figure.
6. Getting even drunker at a party because your sad will end in a whole heap of trouble.
7. Everything does things at different paces, some rode a bike at 4 I did it at 14.
8. Boys are never worth crying over, especially when you spent a good twenty minutes on your eye makeup.
9. Your mum is always right; about you needing a coat and telling you not to dip dye your hair.
10. Writing a diary will make you feel so much better, even if re reading it makes you cringe and feel like a little bit of a psychopath.
11. No one is looking at your tummy, everyone else is usually to wrapped up in their own insecurities to point out yours.
12. When it all goes to shit there is always tea (peppermint preferably).
13. People care about you more than you realise.
14. Friends and Family are the most important things.
15. The girls who were practically Beyonce in high school peaked early, there is nothing wrong with being a late bloomer.
16. Boobs OR Bum never both.
17. Saying yes more brings more good than bad.
18. Your always doing better than you think.